TwinGo Original Carrier - hire
This is a hire twin baby carrier. After you've placed your order, we'll send you an email to arrange payment of the refundable deposit. The deposit is £120 for the TwinGo Carrier.
The TwinGo Carrier is the first ergonomic twin baby carrier designed to carry one or two children of the same or different sizes. Your TwinGo Carrier is great for carrying twins or for carrying children of different ages.
The TwinGo Carrier is a unique and patented design.
When will my babies be ready to use the TwinGo Carrier?
The front carry is ideal for babies and toddlers who are between 10-40 lbs.
The back carry is ideal for babies and toddlers older than 4 months, who have strong and consistent head/neck control, up to 40 lbs.
Always carry your larger child on the back, if there is a weight difference of 3 pounds or more.
Both carriers have a maximum weight limit of 40lb, or a combined weight limit of 70lb when used as a tandem carrier.
We love the TwinGo Carrier's versatility! You can wear it as a dual carrier or divide it into two separate carriers. So one parent can carry both babies at the same time, or two caregivers can carry a baby each!
The carrier is made of two main parts:
* Attachment Carrier
* Base Carrier
The TwinGo Carrier has three carry options:
- Front Carry with one baby in each carrier
- Back Carry with one baby in each carrier
- Dual Carry with two babies
- Both front and back carriers have a pocket, large enough to store keys, cards, some cash, a nappy and a few wipes. This really is hands-free!
- Both carriers on the TwinGo fold into their own pocket, for neat and convenient storage. No more buckles getting caught in the car door!
- Detachable sleep hood on front and back carrier
- Made from machine washable, high quality 100% cotton
TwinGo LLC is a proud member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance. The TwinGo Carrier was tested to the following safety standards: EN13209-2:2005, ASTM F2236-14, and CPSIA. The carrier was tested as two separate single carriers that could be worn on the front or back, and as a tandem carrier (carrier assembled in the Dual Carry Position and tested using maximum weights in both carriers). A total of 5 separate ASTM 2236 tests were conducted and a total of 5 separate EN13209-2 tests were conducted.
We Also Recommend