Shipping during COVID-19 pandemic
Koala Slings is open as normal during the Covid-19 pandemic. We'll ship your order within 1-3 business days.
FREE SHIPPING for all UK orders over £40
- Shipping for orders under £40 has an additional charge of £3.95
- We ship to Europe with an additional shipping fee. Our shipping charges to the EU include prepaid customs and duty fees. You will not receive an additional charge from customs or from the shipping company as we have prepaid the fees.
- We ship to most of the rest of the world, with an additional shipping fee from £10. Shipping fees to countries outside the EU or UK do not include customs or duty fees.
- We ship orders Mon- Fri, within 1-2 working days.
- Please check that you have given us your correct delivery address. We are not responsible for the loss of incorrectly addressed parcels, and will not offer a refund in these circumstances.
Please note that we are still offering an express service, but due to driver shortages we cannot guarantee next business day delivery as usual. Our UK express service, normally offers UK next business day delivery for orders that you make by 10am. Orders after 10am will shipped the following business day.
If you require guaranteed Saturday delivery, there's an additional charge and we need to receive your order by 9.30am Friday.
Free UK shipping applies to your initial order only. If you exchange an item, we will charge the cost of shipping the replacement item to you at cost.
We are a small family business with small children, and while we always do our best to send goods out within 1-2 business days, there may be times where a family emergency or illness means there is a delay. We will do our best to let you know if that happens.
International Shipping - Europe
For orders after 11 November 2021, we ship to Europe as delivery duty paid (DDP). This means that we have prepaid any import duties, processing fees and taxes, and you should not receive additional charges when you receive your goods. We have incorporated some of these costs into the shipping charge that you pay at checkout.
International Shipping - Rest Of World
We ship worldwide as delivery duty unpaid (DDU). You may have to pay import duties or other taxes when you receive your goods. Shipping companies may also charge fees for processing the import duties. Please consider costs that may be applicable on arrival, as the receiver of your order you will be responsible for payment of any such charges. We are not responsible for these charges, and you as the customer will need to pay them.
We are unable to accept returned goods where the customer has failed to pay the customs or duties on them. You must pay any duties or taxes that apply to your goods.
Royal Mail or courier delays
We use Royal Mail for most of our orders, and we often use a courier if you choose the UK express shipping option. Koala Slings is not responsible for delays caused by the postal service or courier services, particularly where those delays are due to lockdown, Covid-19 pandemic, adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. Delays may be caused due to large volumes, or due to weather conditions. Please contact us if your order is delayed, we'll do everything we can to help.