FREE SHIPPING for all UK orders over £50
- Shipping for orders under £50 has an additional charge of £3.95
- We ship to Europe with an additional shipping fee. When your parcel arrives in your country, you will need to pay a customs fee to receive your order. We do not pay the taxes or customs duties.
- We ship to most of the rest of the world, with an additional shipping fee from £16. Shipping fees to countries outside the EU or UK do not include customs or duty fees.
- We ship orders Mon- Fri, within 1-2 working days.
- Please check that you have given us your correct delivery address. We are not responsible for the loss of incorrectly addressed parcels, and will not offer a refund in these circumstances.
We offer a faster delivery service for an additional charge. We cannot guarantee next business day delivery, but we do prioritise dispatch of 'faster delivery' orders and use a 24 hour shipping service.
If you require guaranteed Saturday delivery, there's an additional charge and we need to receive your order by 9.30am Friday.
Free UK shipping applies to your initial order only. If you exchange an item, we will charge the cost of shipping the replacement item to you at cost.
We are a small family business with small children, and while we always do our best to send goods out within 1-2 business days, there may be times where a family emergency or illness means there is a delay. We will do our best to let you know if that happens.
International Shipping - Rest Of World
We ship worldwide as delivery duty unpaid (DDU). You may have to pay import duties or other taxes when you receive your goods. Shipping companies may also charge fees for processing the import duties. Please consider costs that may be applicable on arrival, as the receiver of your order you will be responsible for payment of any such charges. We are not responsible for these charges, and you as the customer will need to pay them.
We are unable to accept returned goods where the customer has failed to pay the customs or duties on them. You must pay any duties or taxes that apply to your goods.
Royal Mail or courier delays
We use Royal Mail for most of our orders. Koala Slings is not responsible for delays caused by the postal service or courier services, particularly where those delays are due to strike action, adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. Delays may be caused due to large volumes, or due to weather conditions.