FREE SHIPPING for all orders over £30 within the UK
- Shipping for orders under £30 has an additional charge of £3.20
- We ship to Europe, with an additional shipping fee, from as low as £6.
- We ship to most of the rest of the world, with an additional delivery fee from £8.
- We ship orders Mon- Fri, within 2 working days, and often shipping will be the same day.
- Please check that you have given us your correct delivery address. We are not responsible for the loss of incorrectly addressed parcels, and will not offer a refund in these circumstances.
Our UK express service, offers UK next business day delivery for orders that you make by 10.30am. Orders after 10.30am will shipped the following business day.
If you require guaranteed Saturday delivery, there's an additional charge and we need to receive your order by 9.30am Friday.
For our European and rest-of-world customers, we offer standard shipping and express shipping rates.
For our UK customers, we use Royal Mail for our standard shipping service.
Free shipping applies to your initial order only. If you exchange an item, we will charge the cost of shipping the replacement item to you at cost.
For delivery instructions that differ from our usual services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that we receive your instructions.
We are a small family business with small children, and while we always do our best to send goods out within 1-2 days, there may be times where a family emergency or illness means there is a delay. We will do our best to let you know if that happens.
Customs fees and duties
If you're ordering from outside of the EU, you may have to pay a customs fee or import tax when your goods arrive in your country. We are not responsible for these charges, and you as the customer will need to pay them.
Royal Mail or courier delays
We use Royal Mail for most of our orders, and we normally use DPD or UPS if you choose the UK express shipping option. Koala Slings is not responsible for delays caused by the postal service or courier services, particularly where those delays are due to adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. Delays may be caused due to large volumes, or due to weather conditions.