TwinGo Original Carrier black
As a twin mum, I absolutely love the TwinGo Carrier, and so do our customers! Many of our customers tell me it's a game-changer for them. Their TwinGo Carrier enables them to go places they didn't think they'd be able to get to, and it's given them a sense of freedom that they thought they might lose with having two babies to care for.
The TwinGo Carrier is the very first twin baby carrier of its kind! Designed to carry one or two children of equal or varied sizes (design patented), this is perfect for families with twins or multiple children.
You can wear your TwinGo Carrier as either a twin baby carrier, or you can use it as a single-child carrier. It easily splits into two independent baby carriers. The TwinGo Carrier's ergonomic design distributes weight evenly across your shoulders, while supporting your young child's developing spine and hips.
The TwinGo's unique strap system is fully adjustable for both men and women. It's suitable for carrying children between 10-45lbs. Plus, you can add the TwinGo Infant Insert to enable carrying babies as small as 7lb in the front carry position.
The TwinGo Baby Carrier is also collapsible. This makes it very convenient for travel, and is more economical than purchasing two separate carriers. We think the TwinGo is a must-have for every active family or anyone who needs to get stuff done while looking after their babies!
You can protect the shoulder straps on your new TwinGo Carrier from teething and chewing babies, with our TwinGo teething pads or our patterned teething pads. You can easily wash the teething pads, prolonging the life of your TwinGo Carrier as you don't need to wash the whole TwinGo each time your babies have sucked on the shoulder straps.
Your TwinGo Carrier has:
1. Perfect Fit Adjusters on the shoulder straps of the base carrier. The PFAs enable you to adjust the shoulder straps and panel to achieve a truly customized fit. This is particularly useful for adults carrying small babies and/or petite parents. It also allows any size parent to carry their child a little higher on their back so they can see their baby.
2. Waistbelt extends to 55”.
3. Tested to carry up to 45lbs in single-child mode, and a combined weight of 70lb when in tandem mode.
4. You can hip carry with your new TwinGo Carrier! TwinGo has safety tested the hip carry position for the attachment carrier too, so you have the assurance that it's been safety tested when you use it as a hip carrier.
When will my baby be ready to use the TwinGo Carrier?
The front carry is ideal for babies and toddlers who are between 10-45 lbs, or from 7lb with the newborn inserts.
The back carry is ideal for babies and toddlers older than 4 months, who have strong and consistent head/neck control, up to 45 lbs.
Always carry your larger child on the back, if there is a weight difference of 3 pounds or more.
Each carrier has a maximum weight limit of 45lb, or a combined weight limit of 70lb when used as a tandem carrier.
The TwinGo is so versatile, you can wear it as a dual carrier or divide it into two separate carriers. So one parent can carry both babies at the same time, or two caregivers can carry a baby each!
The carrier is made of two main parts:
* Attachment Carrier
* Base Carrier
The TwinGo Carrier has three carry options:
- Front Carry with one baby in each carrier
- Back Carry with one baby in each carrier
- Dual Carry with two babies
- Both front and back carriers have a pocket, large enough to store keys, cards, some cash, a nappy and a few wipes. This really is hands-free!
- Both carriers on the TwinGo fold into their own pocket, for neat and convenient storage. No more buckles getting caught in the car door!
- Detachable sleep hood on front and back carrier
- Made from machine washable, high quality 100% cotton
The important stuff
TwinGo LLC is a proud member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance. The TwinGo Carrier was tested to the following safety standards: EN13209-2:2005, ASTM F2236-14, and CPSIA. The carrier was tested as two separate single carriers that could be worn on the front or back, and as a tandem carrier (carrier assembled in the Dual Carry Position and tested using maximum weights in both carriers). A total of five separate ASTM 2236 tests were conducted and a total of five separate EN13209-2 tests were conducted.
We're very proud that the TwinGo Carrier has been awarded Best Twin Baby Carrier in the MumsNet reviews for 2019! See what the MumsNet reviewers said.
We Also Recommend