TwinGo Carrier Panel Extender SALE
TwinGo Carrier Panel Extenders are newly available, and we've already heard lots of good reviews from customers in the UK and the USA. TwinGo Carrier Panel Extenders add height to the panel to give extra support for a taller child or for use with the TwinGo infant insert.
- The TwinGo Panel Extender allows the TwinGo Carrier to grow with your child! The innovative piece extends the height of the carrier to provide additional head and neck support for small babies or provide additional back support for toddlers.
- When to use: The Panel Extender can be used during two developmental phases: The newborn stage* and the toddler stage. For newborns, only use the Panel Extender in combination with the TwinGo Infant Insert starting at 3.2 kg and up to the developmental stage when your baby has strong and consistent head and neck control.
- How to use: Snap the Panel Extender directly to the TwinGo Carrier and wrap the the wings around the shoulder straps.
- The minimalistic sleek design does not affect adequate airflow in the carrier so your baby will not overheat. There is no added bulk so this design allows your hands to be in direct contact with your baby at all times during the process of getting your baby in and out of the carrier.
- Color choice: Black outside panel and blue inside panel to match TwinGo Base Carrier, or black with orange to match the TwinGo Attachment Carrier.
We Also Recommend
Great product & excellent customer service
Definitely made a big difference to comfort levels of the babies and I in using the carrier
Thank you for your review Sam!