Soul Meh Dai - Soul Slings cotton meh dai
Soul Meh Dai (sometimes called a me tai) ergonomic baby carriers combine the comfort of woven wraps with the ease and convenience of a structured carrier. They are based on a traditional Asian style carrier called a meh dai. Soul Meh Dai are simple, versatile and beautiful.
Our Soul Meh Dai are currently available in 100% woven cotton. They are designed to be light weight and airy carriers, which are suitable to use even in hot and humid weather. Soul Slings only use fine natural fabric so that you and your baby are always comfortable. The beautiful cotton Soul Meh Dai use panels with some beautiful woven textiles from around India.
Soul Meh Dai are designed and hand made at the Soul studio in Bangalore, India. The Soul studio employs its workers based on Fairtrade standards.
- Weight recommendation : 7 -18 kgs
- Made with 100% woven cotton
- Designed to be used in 3 positions – front, hip and back carry
- Provides an ergonomic and comfortable seat for your baby
- Easy to care for, you can machine or hand wash
- Wide and comfortable adjustable hood
- Contoured body panel to give a sleek and elegant look and a comfortable snug fit.
- Long and wide shoulder straps for optimum weight distribution and comfort to suit people of all sizes. The ‘hybrid’ shoulder is a lightly padded which opens out to wrap width. It's the best of both worlds as you get the even weight distribution of a wrap shoulder with the comfort of padded shoulder.
- Wide supportive waistband.
Tested for ASTM F2236-14
Soul's affordable products might have some cosmetic flaws like skipped threads, knots, snubs and nubs, slight thread shifting or large floats. None of these affect the safety or functionally of the product.
All images of products in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo.
We Also Recommend