Sleepy Nico Baby Carrier - hire
I have so much love for Sleepy Nico baby carriers! If I tried to sum up Sleepy Nico baby carriers in three words, I'd say "soft, stylish, comfortable"!
Sleepy Nico baby carriers have soft, corduroy waistbands and shoulder straps. They feel light to carry in a bag, and light to wear. You can use your Sleepy Nico for front, hip and back carries. You can wear the shoulders straps crossed on your back for a front carry, or in a "rucksack" style. Your new Sleepy Nico baby carrier comes will full instructions to help you along the way.
Sleepy Nico baby carriers are safety tested from 3.5kg to 15kg. They're generally suitable for babies from around 3-4 months old.
Best of all, Sleepy Nico baby carriers are all manufactured here in the UK. They're handmade by dedicated seamstresses to ensure a high quality finish. Sleepy Nico are made from 100% cotton and prewashed to remove any residues.
Every part of the design and construction of your Sleepy Nico baby carrier conforms to the British Safety standard BS EN 13209-2:2005. Your new Sleepy Nico has a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase.
If you need to clean your Sleepy Nico baby carrier:
- Spot cleaning with warm soapy water means a longer life for your baby carrier
- Only machine wash when necessary - clip all the buckles together first and ensure any velcro is fastened down.
- Machine wash using a gentle cycle at 30 degrees C and use a mild detergent.
- Don't tumble dry.
- Air dry only, hanging up in a well ventilated room or outside.
- Don't use bleach.
- Iron on reverse, with a cool or warm iron only.
We Also Recommend