Beco Gemini Baby Carrier
Combine comfort with versatility in a baby carrier, and you have the Beco Gemini baby carrier! The Beco Gemini is Beco’s first baby carrier with the option to front carry as a facing-out carrier. It's a 4-in-1 baby carrier, offering four comfortable carrying positions. You can position your baby to be in the normal front facing in position, facing out, hip and back carry. The Beco Gemini is a comfortable, practical baby carrier with a definite sense of style.
The Gemini is certainly true to its name, it’s all about the options you have. You no longer need to scrutinize over one or the other, nor do you have to use all of the carrying options that the Beco Gemini offers you. We are all unique, your baby is unique and it is only you who knows what feels right for you.
The Beco Gemini features a supportive waistband and wide padded shoulder straps that can be worn backpack style or crossed on your back for discrete breastfeeding and better weight distribution. The padded headrest on the Beco Gemini can flip up for neck support or can be cuffed down and fastened with snaps. When baby wants to face out, the headrest also serves as a padded spot for their head or chin to rest against. The Beco Gemini works well for newborn babies, and will support your baby until 18 months. We love how easy it is to use! It's super comfy and keeps your precious bundle close to your heart!
Ideal from newborn, with no tricky inserts needed. Suitable 7-35lb.
- Head support, folds and buttons down
- Tall, wide body, supports growing baby
- Wide, padded waist belt for lumbar support
- Wide, padded shoulder straps for ultimate comfort
- Adjustable chest strap for even weight distribution
- SAFETY BUCKLES prevent accidental opening
- Width alternating base to accommodate small babies & forward facing-out position
- Waist belt adjusts from 28-57”
- EN13209-2 Soft Carriers Certified
We Also Recommend
Connecta and Universal Baby Carrier Accessory Strap (for Connecta Integra and othes, fits Mamaruga Zensling)