Tula Baby Carrier - SALE
Tula Baby Carriers are super popular, and we can see why! Thick padding on the shoulders, a firm but comfortable waist, and a great selection of prints and plains to choose from!
Your Tula Baby Carrier is simple to put on, and simple to take off again. You can use it for front and for back carries. We suggest waiting until your baby is sitting unassisted and independently before carrying him/her on your back.
The Tula Baby Carrier is both comfortable and stylish. Tula call their carrier "the ultimate baby carrier" and we they could be onto something there! The baby size is suitable from about 4 months to around 18 months or older, depending on the size of your child. There's an optional infant insert available for purchase so that you can adapt your Tula to use it for your newborn baby (from about 8 lb) too - we have them available here. The insert is useful until your baby's about 15lb. And once your child has outgrown the Tula Baby Carrier, it's time to add some Tula Free to Grow toddler extensions, or upsize to the Tula Toddler Carrier!
The shoulder straps are very padded, giving comfort for short or long days out with your baby. Perfect fit adjusters on the shoulder straps mean that the Tula Baby Carrier will fit a large range of body shapes and sizes. Plus it comes with a handy pocket on the waist belt, brilliant for keeping keys, a card, and some cash.
Your Tula Baby Carrier comes with a removable hood and an instruction booklet.
- Panel: 39 cm tall (15,5") & 37 cm (14,5") wide
- Waist belt: 12 cm (5") height, and 70 - 140 cm (28" - 55") length
- Weight of the carrier - 0.8 kg (2 lbs)
- Shoulder straps: The Tula's straps are 50 cm (20") when not expanded, and 58 cm (23") when fully expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 70cm (29") long.
What do families love about Tula Baby Carriers?
• Easy to use. Fast to put on and take off.
• Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
• Tula is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
• High quality, 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
• Highest quality Duraflex buckles and YKK snap buttons
• Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
• Hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
• Additional padding in shoulder straps and child's leg area for extra comfort
• Three section hip belt that contours around waist
• Machine Washable
• Made in Poland and Mexico
We Also Recommend