Isara Toddler Carrier
Isara Toddler Carrier is an ergonomic soft structured carrier, or buckled carrier, for babies and toddlers. The Isara Toddler Carrier is truly different from many other toddler carriers.
We're super impressed with how adjustable and comfortable the Isara Toddler Carrier is! Combining safety with comfort and fun, colourful prints, the Isara Toddler Carrier is proving to be popular with families wanting to carry their older babies and toddlers. Your Isara Toddler Carrier is wonderfully adjustable, so that you can comfortably fit babies from about 10 months and children up to 4 years.
As well as being adjustable to fit your child, your Isara Toddler Carrier will be comfortable for adults of most shapes and sizes. You can use it with either crossed straps (crossed at the back for front carries), or with rucksack-style straps (an option for front carries and normally the most comfortable way for back carries).
The adjustable seating is a fantastic feature of the Isara toddler carrier, making it perfectly suitable for older babies and for toddlers. You can comfortably and safely position a 9 month old baby or a preschool age child in the same carrier. The adjustable seat ranges from 35cm to 45cm in width. Isara have taken care with the design of their toddler carriers, making sure that they're optimised for the ergonomically correct positioning of the child. Seated in an Isara toddler carrier, your child's knees are higher than their bottom. Orthopaedic specialists recommend this position for proper hip and spine support.
The body of the carrier is also adjustable, it can be lowered or raised, on both sides or asymmetrically. Raising the body panel asymmetrically is very useful for babies, providing head support, especially while they sleep.
The adjustable body panel feature is useful for toddlers, because they often like to travel with their hands out of the carrier, having more freedom.
You can use your Isara Toddler Carrier for front carries, back carries, and for hip carries.
These extra Isara details make all the difference:
- The base fabric is: 100% organic pure cotton. GOTS certified, the most important certificate in the world for organic textiles. The base fabric is grey.
- The fabric is suitable for summer as well as for winter.
- The decorative fabric is: 100% cotton. Some of the Isara carriers are made from organic cotton.
- Once adjusted, the seat of the carrier will be firmly fixed by using high quality velcro, to obtain the optimum "M" position.
- The buckles on the shoulder straps can be used to loosen the carrier making breastfeeding easy.
- The shoulder straps are broad and padded, making carrying comfortable even for heavier children.
- The shoulder straps can be used parallel, or crossed in “X”.
- The chest strap, located between the shoulder straps, prevents the straps from sliding off the shoulder. It can be adjusted up or down on the webbing of the shoulder strap, so that the proper height can be chosen for front or back carrying, and can also be completely removed.
- There is additional legs-out padding as well as padding at the child’s arm area for extra comfort.
- The waist belt, broad and solid, is made of durable, high quality foam. The design of the waist belt distributes the weight of the child equally between back, shoulders and waist, making carrying easy and comfortable even for toddlers.
- There are numerous adjustments that can be made, so that every person can easily adapt the carrier to fit their needs.
- At the end of each strap are elastic bands to keep straps looking neat and contained.
- High quality Duraflex buckles.
- The carrier is delivered inside a box with handle, which also contains a brochure with instructions.
- Unique Isara design protected by The Office for Trademarks and Designs.
- Created by a babywearing consultant.
- Isara is designed and made in Romania.
Can be used for children from 9-10 months (8.9kg or 17lb) to 4-5 years. The Isara Toddler Carrier is safety tested to carry children up to 20kg (44lb).
Add our Isara Teething Pads to protect the shoulder straps of your new Isara Toddler Carrier!
ISARA complies with European Normatives EN 13209-2:2014
We Also Recommend