Isara Baby Carrier
The Isara Baby Carrier is an ergonomic soft structured carrier, or buckled carrier. The Isara Baby Carrier is truly different from many other baby carriers. It's very adjustable, very comfortable, and will fit babies from 4 weeks old right through under toddlerhood!
We're super impressed with the simple adjustments and comfort that the Isara Baby Carrier offers! Combining safety with comfort and fun, colourful prints, the Isara Baby Carrier is proving to be popular with families wanting to carry their their new babies and older babies, and for families wanting a baby carrier that will last until their child is walking.. Your Isara Baby Carrier is wonderfully adjustable, so that you can comfortably fit babies from about 4 weeks old, through to children up to 3-4 years.
As well as being adjustable to fit your child, your Isara Baby Carrier will be comfortable for adults of most shapes and sizes. You can use it with either crossed straps (crossed at the back for front carries), or with rucksack-style straps (an option for front carries and normally the most comfortable way for back carries).
The adjustable seating is a fantastic feature of the Isara baby carrier, making it perfectly suitable for both new babies and toddlers! You can comfortably and safely position a 4 week old baby or a 2 year old toddler in the same carrier! The adjustable seat ranges from 26cm to 38cm in width. Isara have taken care with the design of their all their baby carriers, making sure that they're optimised for the ergonomically correct positioning of your child. Seated in an Isara baby carrier, your child's knees are higher than their bottom. Orthopaedic specialists recommend this position for proper hip and spine support.
The body of the carrier is also adjustable, it can be lowered or raised, on both sides or asymmetrically. Raising the body panel asymmetrically is very useful for babies, providing head support, especially while they sleep.
You can use your Isara Baby Carrier for front carries, back carries, and for hip carries.
For older babies and toddlers, who may like to travel with their arms and hands outside of the carrier, you can adjust both webbings at the top of the main panel to create a lower panel.
These extra Isara details make all the difference:
- The base fabric is: 100% organic pure cotton. GOTS certified, the most important certificate in the world for organic textiles. The base fabric is grey.
- The fabric is suitable for summer as well as for winter.
- The decorative fabric is: 100% cotton. Some of the Isara carriers are made from organic cotton.
- Once adjusted, the seat of the carrier will be firmly fixed by using high quality velcro, to obtain the optimum "M" position.
- The buckles on the shoulder straps can be used to loosen the carrier making breastfeeding easy.
- The shoulder straps are broad and padded, making carrying comfortable even for heavier children.
- The shoulder straps can be used parallel, or crossed in “X”.
- The chest strap, located between the shoulder straps, prevents the straps from sliding off the shoulder. It can be adjusted up or down on the webbing of the shoulder strap, so that the proper height can be chosen for front or back carrying, and can also be completely removed.
- There is additional legs-out padding as well as padding at the child’s arm area for extra comfort.
- The waist belt, broad and solid, is made of durable, high quality foam. The design of the waist belt distributes the weight of the child equally between back, shoulders and waist, making carrying easy and comfortable even for toddlers.
- There are numerous adjustments that can be made, so that every person can easily adapt the carrier to fit their needs.
- At the end of each strap are elastic bands to keep straps looking neat and contained.
- High quality Duraflex buckles.
- The carrier is delivered inside a box with handle, which also contains a brochure with instructions.
- Unique Isara design protected by The Office for Trademarks and Designs.
- Created by a babywearing consultant.
- Isara is designed and made in Romania.
Can be used for children from 4 weeks (4 kg or 8.8 lbs). The Isara Baby Carrier is safety tested to carry children up to 20 kg (or 44lbs).
Add our Isara Teething Pads to protect the straps of your new Isara Baby Carrier!
ISARA complies with European Normatives EN 13209-2:2014
We Also Recommend